| Urban Regeneration is a range of responses to a variety of conditions.
Urban Regeneration includes:
• Historic Preservation to stabilize community assets
• Neighborhood Restoration/Affordable Housing to support community development
• Adaptive Reuse which adds new uses to existing communities
• Revitalization which introduces physical, economic and social strategies to improve community functioning
• Redevelopment which often involves major re-planning, accompanied by new infrastructure, buildings and amenities